There are countless software companies on the West Coast, but Comevo – based in San Luis Obispo – is one of a kind. Agile, innovative and responsive to our clients’ changing needs, our approach is simple. We collaborate. We communicate. And we create software – online orientation software for higher education institutions throughout North America – that is elegant, engaging and effective.
What makes us truly special? It is the character of each person – the individual skills, talents and personalities – that constitutes the essence of our company.
To continue providing our clients with software and service that are absolutely first class, we keep a constant lookout for innovative, industrious individuals who want to be part of strong, diverse, productive team.
There are no benchwarmers at Comevo: everyone gets to play in every game. Our size – and our positive, professional and rewarding corporate culture – affords each employee the opportunity to make a significant impact on the company’s success. Your voice will be heard. Your contributions will count. And your efforts will be rewarded.
You get to create. You get to have fun. You get to earn money. Ultimately, you get to put your development skills to work in a variety of applications and services.
We’re a software company, so naturally our software developers play a vital role in our organization. Your experience, work ethic and ability to work both independently and within a team will ensure your success, and will contribute significantly to the continued growth of our business.
* Maintain – Core web application
* Create – Architecture and implementation of new services
* Develop – Front-end web development
* Implement – Internal support applications
* Support – Facilitate client set-ups
* Service – Address client issues as they arise
Qualifications & Skills
* Education – Bachelor of Science degree in a software related study.
* General – At least 3-5 years of industry experience in a software related field.
* Hands-On Experience – C#, ASP.NET, MS SQL Server, CSS, HTML and AWS a plus.
* Problem Solver – Ability to think strategically and develop creative solutions to challenges.
* Communicator – Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Professional – Team player with strong work ethic and outstanding organizational skills.
Salary: $90,000 – $120,000 DOE
www.comevo.com, email@example.com, (800) 748-0975
Comevo, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.