We’re looking for a qualified individual to manage our 3 person in-house IT Department. In this position, you will collaborate with owners, clients, and partner companies to provide solutions to challenges in a rapidly evolving environment. You will implement new solutions that emphasize client interaction and user experience. The core focus will be leading the IT team in developing creative solutions while eliminating avoidable technical problems. You will implement technologies to solve common problems, including development of IT workflow systems. You will also consolidate the systems side through proper systems planning and organization. You will engage IT with employees in order to bring agile solutions for practical daily needs.
– Perform systems administration, including resource planning, scripting, diagnostics, and monitoring to ensure the systems are performing beautifully.
– Responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance, and monitoring of IT Infrastructure, Application Service Level Agreements and Service Providers.
– Specs, improve and create systems architecture which use best practices and clear system design.
– Develops information security requirements in context of business needs, which includes working with internal customers from the business and development sides to implement access controls, data integrity, confidentiality, and security compliance controls. (GLBA/PCI).
– Implements automation whenever possible through industry standard channels.
– Analyze and troubleshoot service platforms, LAN/WAN and provider connections using a variety of monitoring tools.
– Build out vision for information technology department education and goals.
– Provide excellent customer service for business partners and employees.
– Be the endpoint for information technology decisions and processes. Seeking to build out better solutions in key environments.
– Manage and develop IT team
– Review Security Logs, research and resolve concerns and issues.
– Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Server operating systems and their related technologies.
– Advanced knowledge of multi-campus network infrastructure methods and protocols including: VLANs, Link Aggregation, Point-to-Point wireless, and VPNs
– Experience and knowledge of VMware ESXi and systems management tools.
– Advanced knowledge of Active Directory and the host of bounty that it contains (multi-domain environments).
– Advanced troubleshooting skills in diverse environments, spanning to the eighth OSI layer.
– Creative problem solving skills with strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
– A personal desire to provide exceptional customer service in a rapidly developing environment.
– Must love the CLI over the GUI.
– 5+ years managing MS domain environments.
– 5+ years as a systems administrator with a proven track record of responsibility handling.
– 3-5+ years working with Cisco IOS or related core networking ASICs.
– AA/BS in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
– MCSA/VCP/CCNP required.
– High school diploma / GED required.
Key Technologies: VMWare ESXi, Cisco IOS, Powershell, Windows Server 2012 R2 (Domains, Trusts, DHCP, DNS, DFS), iSCSI, Exchange 2010, Sharepoint 2013/2010, FreeNAS, QNap, IPSEC/GRE VPN, IPS, VPD HP Proliant Servers, GLBA/PCI compliance.
Send Resume to:
Jessica Ruffoni JGarcia@toyotasm.com